Who I Am!
Describe where you come from:
I’m from Azusa, California but have been raised in East LA and spent some time in Peru throughout the years.
Tell me where you're going:
I am going to work in marketing or HR with companies that I enjoy, like fashion and beauty or music event promoter companies.
Tell me how you plan to get there:
I will be staying in LA, so a car is my only option for transportation. In the future, I can cruise around the city in a classic ford mustang. However, with gas prices and maintenance, I will be sticking with my current car.
How are you LIKE your parents:
I have my parent’s sense of humor, sarcasm, and love for food. Between both of my parents, my personality is more like my mother’s.
How are you UNLIKE your parents:
Surprisingly, I don’t look similar to my parents but I look more like my mother’s sister. In addition, I am more introverted and monotone than my parents. Also, I am more sensitive and open-minded on topics.
Have I developed my own expectations for myself? or am I operating under someone else's expectations?
I developed my expectations from both myself and my parents. My parents definitely encouraged me to go to college because they didn’t go. However, my standards, personal life, and goals have been shaped by my interest, but I am open to advise and comments from my family.
Role Model
I admire my mother‘s best friend because of her optimism and motivation. She came to this country as a single mother to give herself and her children a better life while pursuing her dream of building a pet clinic. She was able to pursue her dream while taking care of her kids. Eventually, she got diagnosed with breast cancer, but she was always happy and optimistic despite so much happening in her life. Recently, she opened her pet clinic and is now cancer free.
Spirit Animal
The wild animals I have a connection with are Rainforest birds like parrots. I admire their ability to fly, which seems so freeing but calm while seeing the world from a unique view. Also, I remember seeing many of them in South America, which makes these types of birds more special to me.
My connection with nature.
I have a significant childhood encounter with Cherry blossom trees. When I came back to America to attend elementary school, I remember I was very nervous and scared. However, near my school was a pathway that was covered with cherry blossom trees. On the first day of school, I remember my mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother walking me to school along the path with cherry blossoms, and it helped me calm down. Also, it's one of the most vivid childhood memories i have.
Sun Sign - cancer
Moon Sign - Cancer
Ascendant or Rising Sign - Aquarius


Its really cool you saw some rainforest birds during your travels in South America. I've always wanted to go.
ReplyDeleteWhat a coincidence that both our connection with nature has to do with cherry blossom trees! I'm glad to be able to hear about your story with cherry blossoms.
ReplyDeleteI like your choice for spirit animal, something sentimental to you personally. Cherry blossom trees have always been so beautiful and mystical to me, I loved your childhood memory.
ReplyDeleteI love cherry blossom trees. There was one by my house and it was one of the most beautiful things I've seen.
ReplyDeleteWow, you've seen some really cool wildlife! I have always wanted to see cherry blossoms. I can totally see how they would be calming.
ReplyDeleteI love Cherry Blossom trees too. The smell of the tree brings me back to Spring when they bloom and you can smell the fragrance from a mile away!
ReplyDelete