Random Post 2
Stella has her own personality and she is a very animated dog. Any time I approach or talk to her, she likes to bark and howl to communicate with me. She is also very possessive of me & my family members if any dog comes towards us and likes to stay close when strangers are around. Stella likes to be the baby and have all the attention, so she doesn’t like children but she likes to be where everyone is. But, if you scratch her ears and give her a treat, Stella will automatically fall in love with you.
Even Though i know that dogs are kind and loyal, I can tell Stella has a special place for me in her heart. If I ever get into a fight with my sisters, Stella will always come and start acting aggressive towards them because she is protective of me. Also, whenever my dog gets scared by any loud noise, I always find her running into my lap for comfort.
Since the time I brought her into my house, Me and Stella have stayed at the hip. She loves to cuddle and offer me so much joy. Even if I have a bad or stressful day, my mood is instantly lifted when I get home and I am greeted by my dog. By the end of the night, I always find her at the edge of bed as she doesn’t like to sleep alone. She offers me so much emotional support and I could imagine my life without her. If I want to go shopping, hiking or just stay at home, I always have Stella around and I am so grateful for her.
Hi Lola, thanks for writing about this! I have never had a dog but your post has made me want to get one. I'm glad that you and Stella have such a great relationship. It sounds like you can really depend on her to be with you through thick and thin! Wishing Stella all the best.
ReplyDeleteLola, this is so sweet! I do not have a dog because my family members are allergic to them, but I've always wished I could have one. I love that Stella will accompany you wherever, whether it's shopping, hiking, or staying in. She sounds like a great companion and I'm glad you have her for emotional support!
ReplyDeleteThe connection between you and Stella is too cute. I always wished I was 'the one' that my dog, Louis, loved most but alas. It really is a special connection that must be cherished. Dogs just want to love and be loved. They're in our lives for a short time but we're in theirs for their entire lives. Don't forget to give her an extra treat or two here and there.
ReplyDeleteStella sounds like such a cutie pie! I love little Schnauzers so much so that my family was looking into that breed when we were searching for a dog. There is a level of understanding and love when it comes to having your own dog and growing up with them. For my random post #1, I talked about my little doggy too and I swear I could write a whole book on her and how much I love her, so I can totally relate to you!!
ReplyDelete